Monday 18 November 2013

Photo Shop - Digital Print Design, Week Three - Fashion & Textiles.

This week consisted of working with photoshop. In a way I was dreading this as I have never used photoshop before, so did struggle quite a bit. However the outcome and things I learned with pattern layering and using cloning tools to manipulate a pattern onto a garment I found extremely interesting and had a huge range of different ways of changing the pattern we all created. For example changing the opacity and the highlights of colours ect. I based my pattern around my Image I picked from my mood board, which was a pastel coloured egg shells. Many steps i learnt and should hopefully be using them in some of my work through out this year or possibly next year when it comes to digital design. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment